Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, enabling the future of mobility.
Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has 147,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers,
as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers, in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
At Aptiv, our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We make safe possible.
We make green possible. We make connected possible. We deliver a better today and promise a better tomorrow.
Aptiv designs mobility solution from ADAS to Autonomous Driving.
We have strong base in region with Korean OEM customers for ADAS industry and we are rapidly growing.
We are waiting for team members actively take responsibilities in an open and self-motivated work environment.
Please find the below open positions and do not be hesitant to apply for, if you are interested.
1. Lead Project team in development of products/
programs per Aptiv product development procedures and
ensure all aspects of the customer’s development process are
2. Responsible for successful execution of a project by working
the project scope, budget, delivery, enterprise timing, and risk
3. Ensure all aspects of the Aptiv product development process
are completed and documented in accordance to
4. Lead customer relationship management for the project.
Manage customer communication, meeting, coordination,
act as the primary customer contact for program specific
product development activity and issue resolution within the
5. Utilize the Plainview, scheduling IT tool etc.
to ensure programs stay on track to meet all deliverables
6. Communicate program status internally &externally,
develop action plans to resolve program problems/
roadblocks and drive the Program/
project Team to meet scorecard targets
7. Manage enterprise wide value stream with the extended team.
8. Provide personal business plan goals and feedback to program/
project team members and Competency leaders regarding
team members performance
Key Required Qualification
- Bachelor of Engineering
- With 3 or more years’ experience with
products, and business systems.
- Technical capability
- Basic understanding of project
management knowledge areas &skills.
- Basic Financial knowledge
- Knowledge in new product launch.
- Automotive safety product design/
development experience (PODS or others)
- 근무시간 : Flexible Working Hour
- 근무지 : 경기도 용인시 기흥구 용구대로 2302
- 연금보험 : 4대보험
- 수당제도 : 연차수당
- 교육 : 직무능력향상교육 지원
- 동호회 : 사내동호회 운영/지원
- 의료건강 : 건강검진
- 사무실환경 : 개인업무노트북 지급, 다양한 휴게공간
- 휴일/휴가 : 연차, 경조휴가, 반차, 창립일휴무, 노동절휴무 등
서류전형 - 면접전형 - 최종합격
- 이메일 입사지원(email@example.com)
- Aptiv Korea 인사부 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 홈페이지 : www.aptiv.com