[그래픽패키징인터내셔널코리아] Supply Chain Supervisor 채용
구인 사무직 ~ 22/05/31(화)마감
We produce the paper cup that held your coffee this morning, the basket that transported those bottles of craft beer you enjoyed last weekend, and the microwave tray that heated your gourmet meal last night. We’re one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world’s most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products.
We have over 130 facilities worldwide that provide innovative packaging solutions to help our customers stand out and achieve brand loyalty in a competitive and dynamic marketplace. With a product portfolio that emphasizes renewable, recycled, and recyclable materials, we are as committed to our customers and 24,000 employees as we are to protecting the environment and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Graphic Packaging International’s history extends more than 100 years, as numerous legacy companies have joined forces to create an ever-evolving corporation. Despite our name changes over the years, our dedication to innovation, quality, and service never changes.
We just established a company in Korea this year, and now we want to expand the market with you.
• Imagine what you could do here. Bring passion and let us know who you are.
• you are responsible for coordinating the flow of goods between countries
• Ensures that all parties involved in a transaction are kept informed about its status
• Works to resolve any issues that may arise during transit.
- Bachelor's degree in International trade or related area preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced level of experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in invoicing / receivables processing is plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
• This job is responsible for coordinating the flow of goods between countries. He or She ensures that all parties involved in a transaction are kept informed about its status, and He or She works to resolve any issues that may arise during transit.
• Also responsible for maintaining financial records, running reports, and recording a wide range of transactions. Their duties include providing administrative assistance to accountants as well as preparing statements that confirm the accuracy of database information.
- 9 to 6, 주5일 근무, 연차, 경조휴가
- 국민연금, 고용보험, 산재보험, 건강보험, 상해보험, 식대, 교통비, 추석 및 구정 상여, 연차, 경조휴가
서류전형 - 면접전형(3회) - 수습 - 정규직
- 이메일 접수 : email@example.com
- 면접 시
경력을 증명할 수 있는 서류 (이력서, 경력증명서, 재직증명서 등)
최종학교 졸업증명서 및 성적증명서
고용보험 피보호자격 이력내역서, 원천징수영수증(전년도)
자격 및 면허증 사본(소지자에 한함)
외국어시험성적 사본(2020년 5월 이후 취득한 성적에 한함)
- 최종 합격 시
사진 (3개월 이내), 병영사항이 기재된 주민등록초본 또는 주민등록 등본, 건강 진단서, 그 외 회사가 지정하는 서류.
기업주소경기도 성남시 분당구 분당내곡로 117 판교크래프톤타워